Thursday, December 6, 2012

Trusting others

 
I've come to appreciate women more than I ever have.
But I had to work at it.
I didn't really know until my later years,
that I had trust issues.
   
The first thing I had to do was look at myself.
Was I making healthy choices in my friendships?
 I also needed to learn to be a better friend.
 
As I came to trust myself more,
it was easier to open my heart to taking risks,
which then, helped changed my old belief system.
 
I'm so grateful for the all women in my life...
 
Do you trust others?
If not, start by taking a risk,
opening your heart with someone safe.
Love is all that really matters in this life.
Surround yourself with it!!!
 
****
 
 
The best kind of friend is the one
you could sit on a porch with,
never saying a word,
and walk away feeling like that
was the best conversation you've had.
 
~Author Unknown

*****
 
 
  "My heart is open"