Saturday, June 18, 2016

Healing your life


I generally don't alter my photos 
except to crop, but recently I 
discovered how fun it is to use a filter. 
I'm loving the soft, faded look (below)

  

We've all had hurtful experiences that we didn't know what to do with so we stuffed them down in our gut. Over time, we become affected (infected) by these pockets of buried pain. The more pockets we accumulate, the heavier our lives become. I often hear people say "the past is over so it doesn't matter". That is simply not true! When there's no resolution, pain not only sits in our gut, it disconnects us from ourselves

What most people don't understand is that pain is meant to be healed. Unfortunately we live in a society that prefers to medicate. When we avoid our issues, we not only harm ourselves, but we are teaching our children to do the same. I know this to be true because I lost a child. Even though my daughter was bright, beautiful, an honor roll student, she died of an overdose. I didn't have the tools to heal myself then, let alone know how to deal with my children's pain. I tried to fix things for them by giving and doing too much, but at the same time, ignoring the red flags that were waving in my face. I was too deep in denial about my own pain. By the time I began my healing work, the crack in my daughter's life was too big.

 Another thing that is hard for people to grasp is the relationship between our physical bodies and our emotions. When we are emotionally out of balance is when we are most susceptible to disease and illness. If you want your body to heal, you have to address the true cause... unhealed pockets of pain. I know this to be true also because I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 21 years ago. The only treatment I was offered were narcotics (which I declined). There is still no cure for FMS today, but I am symptom free. It is a direct result of doing the emotional work.

I have been blessed with the ability to do important emotional work with women for the last 20 years. I am still in awe of how quickly someone's life begins to transform when they open themselves up to the process.

Imagine your life free of pain; emotional, spiritual, physical… And imagine that the emotional blockages aren't as difficult to release as you think they are. With my heart and soul, I know that healing is best gift you will ever give yourself...

For appointments - www.creativehealingwomenswellness.com