Saturday, December 10, 2011

In search of yourself



The older I get, the less I desire to "fit in" and be like everyone else. I'm compelled to search for more of "ME". I'm hungry for uniqueness instead of "fitting in". I'm weary of chasing "approval". I'm inviting "more", instead of settling for less. I'm not looking to play it "safe". Instead, I'm open to exploring uncharted territory. And being a caretaker by nature, I tend to put my dreams on the shelf. As a woman, I cry to know my own "yearnings". I want passion, purpose, and faith more than I want approval, material things, or success. I want true contentment and serenity. No more seeking the "feel good" high that doesn't last long.. What is my heart calling me to do next? I don't know. It's still a mystery. Are you up for an adventure? Want to come along with me?

*********

Found this flower shaped mushroom yesterday on my walk. Isn't life about all possibilites?

************

My momma always said life was like a box of chocolates…you never know what you're gonna get.
Forrest Gump

                             ********



"I'll reach all way to the stars, if I have to, to achieve my dreams"