Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Open the door to your heart


  I layered paint to add more texture here.

*****
Doing a honest inventory of yourself will help you recognize if you've slammed the door on someone you once cared for. When you closed your heart, it numbed your feelings, making it easier to let them go. But it also left you hard-hearted. Then it became your wound to heal. You heal by letting your heart become soft and forgiving. This doesn't necessarily mean you'll resume the relationship again. Some relationships are only meant to be here for a season. 

Find a fresh new perspective. 

Make peace with everyone who's shared your journey.

********

                           I used a different color setting for this picture (a sweet pea plant).

******

What is love?

Can the child within my heart rise above?
 
Can I sail thru the changing ocean tides?

 Can I handle the seasons of my life?
 

from the song "Landslide"



******


"May I never close the door to my heart or the window to my soul"