Friday, January 6, 2012

A change of heart


 I often create several art pieces in one sitting, but may end up with only one that excites me.
It's the same with photography. It's easy to snap 75 photos, but I may only get a couple that I like.

******

I wasn't always optimistic.


For the first 40 years of my life, I was pretty negative.


I spent too much time regreting the past and worrying about the future.


I was often unhappy and rarely peaceful.


I lived in fear of everything.


But many things have changed over the years..


I'm hopeful.


I'm happy.


I have faith and I trust...


I've given birth to a meaningful life.

*******


*******

Forgive yourself. Let the past go. You did the best you could at the time with the understanding, awareness and knowledge you had. Now that you are growing and changing, you will live life differently. Louise L. Hay

******


                   "My heart is soft and forgiving"