Saturday, January 28, 2012

Staying out of the fast lane

That's me sitting on the turtle's back...slowing myself down...being more grounded.

******

I'm loving my pace these days;

SLOW
MINDFUL
PEACEFUL
CONTENT
IN THE MOMENT
CONNECTED
PRESENT
HAPPY

My days of life in the fast lane are over...days of instant gratification...seeking to fill an emptiness inside me with something outside of myself (which isn't possible)...looking for others to fill the hole in my soul (that doesn't work either).

My cup is full...

Life has taken a drastic turn for the better.

 I've never felt happier than I am at this moment or more certain that the changes are right for me. I have fallen deeper in love with my surroundings...with people... with myself...with nature.
My heart is brimming with gratitude...joy....warmth...overflowing with LOVE.


I'm discovering that I've had a connection with turtles for a long time. This pic were taken more than ten years ago (before digital cameras).

******


"We're on this journey called "life" to learn only one lesson; how to love"