Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A path with heart


One of the best feelings in the world is the feeling of gratitude - the feeling that everything
is as it should be - and being thankful for it.
 
Thank you God...
for helping me design a life of ease and grace
for teaching me what's really important
for all the teachers you have placed in my path
for helping me see the world differently
for softening my rough edges
for filling my life with inspiration, hope, and love
for the extra nudges to move forward I have needed at times
for all the rainbows, as well as, the thunderstorms
for taking this journey with me

*****


...to find the air and the water exhilarating;
to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter;
to be thrilled by the stars at night:
to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring ...
these are some of the rewards of the simple life.

 John Burroughs

****


"I trust the inner voice that guides me"