Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Friendship

A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world
  has gone out.

Grace Pulpit

****

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch
with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that
was the best conversation you've had.

Author Unknown

****

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry,
I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. 
If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you
need a friend, I'll just be me. 

Author Unknown

*****



Girlfriends- Terri St. Cloud

She told her secrets and secrets were returned.
And they laughed at how alike they were.
She whispered her fears, and fears were whispered back.
And they cried over how hurt they were.
She confessed her dreams and dreams were confessed back.
And they danced at the possibilities...

*****


"Friendship warms my heart"