Sunday, September 23, 2012

A blissful life

             This mischievous little fellow was having a good time playing in the tree.
I got his pic when he stopped to observe me. I love interacting with nature.
 
******
 
Definition of soul; our spiritual nature
 
What do you think your soul longs for?
 I'm not talking about things like knowledge,
material possessions, a new job, relationships....
 
  Do you think your soul yearns to expand...
to reach new heights...
to be free?
Free of attachments to people, things, outcomes...
free of any restricted beliefs about lack or limitations...
free of co-dependency...
free of fear...
free to be who you are?

Ask yourself the question...
"what do I long for"...
see if you can touch the deep ache in you...
that cries out for more...
hear the whispering voice that says...

******

All transformation begins with an intense burning desire to be transformed.

Wayne Dyer

 ****

"I am free"