Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ways to grow

 
 
Life is a series of lessons. We need these lessons to help us grow as spiritual beings.
 
Are you getting a lesson right now? Is there something you are facing that feels difficult?
What do you think you can learn from this experience? Strength, endurance, faith...?
 
I have taught myself to look for the gift in situations rather than see everything as a problem.
This twist in my thinking has given me a lot more peace. I approach life more light-hearted
rather than with feelings of dread, skepticism, fear... I don't even try to fight my circumstances.
I just surrender to them...letting them teach me whatever I am to learn...
 
Ask yourself questions like "what can I learn from this", 'how will this help me to become
 a better person", "how can I use my experience to help someone else"? A shift in your attitude
will change your life in BIG way...give it a try...see what happens.
 
****
 
 
 Two men look out the same prison bars; one sees mud and the other stars. 

Fredrick Langbridge

*****
 
"I will look for the good in everything"