Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Love

My friend Alicia opening gifts at her xmas party...she loves to get presents
My dear friend has found love....I'm so happy for the both of them
 
*****
 
This holiday I was reminded again and again in so many ways how many people I feel connected to...family, friends...people that tug at my heartstrings....a special feeling that connects us.
 
 I feel truly BLESSED and THANKFUL...

The best gift is never what's under the xmas tree. It's what we feel inside when we share ourselves with others...with our hearts wide open...unconditionally...with love, acceptance, friendship, doing acts of kindness for others...
 
*****
 
 
There are many things in life
that will catch your eye,
but only a few will catch your heart ...pursue those.
 
Author Unknown

*****
 
Love is blind only to the eyes.
The heart sees everything clearly.

Author Unknown

****
 

"I am surrounded by love"