Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Child-like wonder

 
The way to find what you love is to try new things.
Be adventurous!
Don't get yourself stuck in a rut!
More than once I've discovered a passion...
 that I didn't know I had.
If you only knew how many months...
 I resisted the idea of writing a blog....
 until one day I said to myself "let's just try it".
The rest is history! I love blogging!

We may also rekindle an old passion.
Recently I've fallen in love with...
 cooking and gardening again.
I also bought myself a keyboard.
I don't know how to read a single note...
 so we'll see what happens with that.
 
What excites you?
What fills you with joy...bringing out the child in you?
Don't take life too seriously.
It's meant to be enjoyed.

*****


How brave a ladybug must be!
Each drop of rain is big as she.
Can you imagine what you'd do,
If raindrops fell as big as you?
 

~Aileen Fisher
 
"I will explore life with a light, playful heart"