Monday, February 18, 2013

Sharing our gifts

 
There is a greatness in all things...
every tree, every flower...
 every animal...
in the earth, the moon, the stars...
and in every human being.
It can be challenging to embrace the concept...
that we all here here to do great things.
We all have incredible potential.
Let's not waste it.
A rose bud doesn't say...
 "I don't have enough petals to be beautiful".
We have everything we need.
Most of us were not taught not to feel good about ourselves,
so this is where change begins.
Throw out that old belief.
Be all that you can be.
Do not settle for living small.
 
******
 

Take me to the places on the earth that teach you how to dance, the places where you can risk letting the world break your heart. And I will take you to the places where the earth beneath my feet and the stars overhead make my heart whole again and again.


The Invitation by Oriah Mountain Dreamer

 
"We all have gifts to share with the world"