Friday, December 7, 2012

What do you believe?

 Jack walking among the fallen leaves
 

You are what you believe. 
 
When you wrestle with who you are, others will mirror it back to you.
 
 Negative thoughts about myself began in childhood. I was shy and insecure.
 
I've had to work really hard to break these old patterns of thinking.
 
It takes time and patience.
 
You learn to replace the negative thoughts with positive ones.

I heard someone say yesterday that they wish they knew the secret to being happy.
 
Well, here's the secret:
 
See everything and everyone as a blessing.
 
Embrace every challenge as an opportunity to grow.
 
Be kind, patient, and loving with yourself and others.
 
*****
 
 
We are what we think...
All that we are,
arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts
we make our world.
 
Buddha
 
*****
 
"I will remember to keep my thoughts positive"