Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Letting go of old thoughts

Experimenting with charcoal

I've been working to change my old thinking for quite some time. Honestly, I have to say that it was pain that motivated me to change. Today, I'm grateful for the pain that gave me the willingess to become teachable. Up until then, I only knew what I'd been taught. Because my parents had a wounded belief system, what they taught me wasn't always healthy stuff.

I now realize that a lot of my pain was a result of my negative thoughts and old beliefs. One of those core beliefs was "I'm not good enough". Boy, did that thought take me down a dark path. I'm still working on that one, but it's improved greatly.

***********
Pippi getting ready for bed


*********


"I release old thoughts that no longer serve me"