Thursday, November 3, 2011

Listening for guidance

One my favorite designs


I'm on my second week of blogging and love it. My initial resistance has melted away. As the days pass, my vision for the blog is becoming clearer. Since I only have so many hours in the day, and because I love offering support to women, there just isn't enough time to reach the amount of people I would truly love to help. By sharing my personal thoughts in a daily reading, may be a way to give more. But let's see what God has planned. Every day, I've asked God for a "sign" that I am doing the right thing. And sure enough, every day I've gotten one.

There was a time when the only voice I heard was my own. They say God's voice is a whisper and the louder voice is ego. One of the gift's that has already come from creating the blog is I'm listening carefully for God's direction. There's no loud voice pushing me. I am just allowing things to gently unfold. So far, everything has come easy for me which is odd because 10 days ago, I knew nothing about the blogging and only a little bit about computers. And because everything has happened so easily, it reassures me that I'm in God's flow. My old way of trying to force solutions doesn't work anymore.


************


"I'm open to listening for guidance"