Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Reach for your dreams



Dreams aren't for sissies. It takes a lot of determination. I've heard stories about famous people who once were penniless, and slept in their cars to pursue their dreams. What are your dreams? It could be finding your soul mate, starting a new career... Trust me when I tell you that whatever you give your heart to, you will be successful at. I've learned though, that you can't be attached to how long it takes and what experiences you will need to gather along the way. Just have faith and believe not only in your dreams, but in yourself.

I've had the same dream since I was a little girl. It was to carry the message of hope. I know what it's like to feel hopeless. I have been there many times throughout my life. But I've learned that perseverance will bring you back to hope, every time.

***********
Another day of chasing butterflies with my camera

***********

"I'm deserving of love, good health and prosperity"