Thursday, August 2, 2012

Come fly with me


Took these yesterday...seizing the moment...love to photograph dragonflies.

****

Loving Myself Means

I treat myself with tender kindness,
paying close attention to what my needs are.
There is no one who needs me more than I need myself.
I listen carefully to my truth...
from a place that is deep and real inside me.

I surround myself with eloquent richness.
My friendships are woven in intricate threads of gold.
I release the negative aspects of my old life...
including unhealthy relationships, old resentments....
possessions that have no significance.

from my gift book "Loving Myself Means"
 
*****


"When you create a problem, you create pain.
All it takes is a simple choice, a simple decision:
No matter what happens, I will create no more pain for myself.
I will create no more problems.“

E. Tolle

******


"With God, all things are possible"