I continue to discover my strength every day.
Sometimes I surprise myself.
I look back over my life and wonder how I made it through so many difficult seasons.
The truth is, I became strong because I had no choice.
Life kept placing challenges in front of me, and each one asked something of me that I didn’t know I possessed.
Strength wasn’t something I set out to achieve.
It became my way of surviving.
The same is true of resilience.
There were moments when I could have given up.
Moments when grief, loss, trauma, or physical pain could have convinced me that I had reached my limit.
Yet somehow, I kept going.
Not because I was fearless.
But because something deep within me refused to quit.
Without strength and resilience, I might have crumbled.
But that was never the plan.
As I reflect on my life, I realize that strength has carried me this far.
Now I find myself wondering if this next season is asking something different of me.
Not to become stronger.
But to become softer.
To let strength walk hand in hand with gentleness.
To discover that courage isn’t only found in enduring hardship, but also in allowing myself to rest, to receive love, and to believe that I no longer have to carry every burden alone.
My strength brought me here.
Now perhaps it can become something even more beautiful.
Not armor.
But quiet confidence.
The kind of strength that no longer needs to prove itself because it already knows who it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment