For me, there are only two things that cannot be changed:
What resonates in my heart
and the truth in my soul.
Fear has often tried to step into my life.
I was raised on fear.
I learned early how easily fear can change our choices,
steal our peace,
and take things from us that matter.
But I’m learning something different now.
Fear may speak loudly,
but love is steady.
Fear can create doubt.
Love creates knowing.
Fear can make me question myself.
But my heart knows what is true,
and my soul knows the path.
I don’t need to understand every step.
I don’t need to know what comes next.
I only need to listen.
To what resonates in my heart.
To what is true in my soul.
Because fear may visit me,
but it doesn’t have to lead me.
Love does.
And I trust that love knows the way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment